Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thursday

Well, hopefully treatment tomorrow will be a success. I don't exactly remember when I had my last treatment... 5 weeks ago? I think my hair is confused and trying to grow back in.

All the breathing tests and lung scans show that I'm within a normal range. My cough is still present and oh so annoying, but it has lessened and at least we've ruled out the bleomycin (one of my chemo drugs) toxicity that was suspected.

Last weekend things blacked out on me for about 20 seconds. So, you know what that means. Tests, machines, and scan after scan.....again this week. Between the blood clots, breathing/cough problems and now the blackout I've been at the hospital three times a week for the last month for testing. I've probably needed my head examined for a while now, so this was the perfect opportunity. I've felt absolutely fine since this weekend.

Hoping for positive outcomes and a successful treatment tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck tomorrow!! Hope everything goes well and you can mark another treatment off the list!! Love ya, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so hoping and praying for a successful treatment tomorrow! Hang in there, girlie! You are about to beat this thing and there is nothing that can stop you now! I will think of you often tomorrow! Keep on keeping on! Love ya, Steph

    ReplyDelete