Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pictures

Doing well...feeling good. Out and about with the kids all weekend in the heat. It was so hot I threw the hat to the curb and just let people wonder what was up with my crazy hair.

Getting situated in the lazy river...at a local pool
Photobucket

Tons and tons of sprinklers and splash pads
Photobucket

Kenzie in the indoor lap pool...that turns into a wave pool!
Photobucket

And.... he still has no use for the pedals whatsoever. Scoot, scoot everywhere.
Photobucket

Sunburned and OUT by 7pm
Photobucket

I hope everyone had a great weekend! My very last chemo treatment...hopefully forever...is this Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYA!!!!! LAST ONE!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun filled weekend. Thanks for the invite....it didn't turn out as bad as what I thought it was going to to. They only ran about a half hour behind. Braeden is just starting to use his pedals on his bike we got him last year. Good luck on Thursday. So happy to hear you are feeling good!! Praying your last treatment goes well also!! Love ya, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you all had a good weekend. Looks like the kids liked the pool..I wish I was there. Hoping the next chemo goes well...love to all Deb

    ReplyDelete