Monday, July 12, 2010

Posts

Hello!

I didn't realize it has been so long since I last posted! We had a death in the family and traveled out of town for the services. Daniel's grandma would have been 88 this month and we're sad to lose her.

While out of town my cell phone rang repeatedly from my cancer center so I thought for sure I'd missed an appointment. I couldn't answer it and never thought to call back until it was too late in the evening! I spoke with them today and they were just trying to rearrange my next appointment. I go in this week for the radiation fitting so I'll let you know how it goes! I'm ready to get started....and get this part over with.

I hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. so sorry about your loss. i'm glad you're getting the next phase DONE! :-)

    ReplyDelete