Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm five days past treatment and feeling pretty good! I'm always afraid to say that- I posted a few weeks ago that I was feeling great and was hit with horrible side effects three days later. So, it's still open for discussion but I'm thankful I've had a few good days following treatment. Another plus... this is the first time I haven't gotten mouth sores!

I'm pretty sure my eyebrows are falling off and I'm not thrilled about that. I can buy fake eyelashes if needed but pencil doesn't quite look the same.

My next appointment is a big one. I'll meet with my oncologist, have treatment and meet with the radiation team to outline a plan. I hope everyone is having a great week!

Trying to feed a goat that wasn't hungry

Photobucket

Grant's Farm

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another goat... and still not hungry

Photobucket

Fun times!

2 comments:

  1. SOOO glad you're having a good day :-)

    still waiting on that 'donate' button

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a you all had good time minus the over-feed goats

    ReplyDelete