Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Feeling good today! Since my last treatment fell on a Monday due to our vacation, I had a few extra good days this time and that's been nice.

Tomorrow is treatment day and I'm dreading it. A friend is going with me this time and I'm thankful for that. I'm almost to the halfway mark for chemo and my warrior cry is a bit muffled.

It will be back soon. Until then we're just taking it a day at a time. Tomorrow I get another notch on my belt; another treatment down and that's a good thing. :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. YAY FOR HALFWAY!!!!! ROOTING FOR YOU BABE!!! ROOTING HARDCORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well--not much more now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cathy,
    It's Corey Hawkins coming at ya from PHX, AZ! I was sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis but I know you are a fighter and cancer doesn't have a chance against you! You always had a smile and were the life of the party back in your HS, my MS, days.I'm praying for you as you will kick this thing. I've enjoyed reading your blogs as my wife and I have laughed and cried at them.
    Corey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you today.........Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YA!! PRAYING FOR YOU MULTIPLE TIMES DAILY!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do it!! This is NOTHING for a woman of your strength and caliber!!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete