Friday, October 1, 2010

Thought

I've never met another Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient or survivor in person. I want to change that.

You can walk down the street and BUMP into breast cancer survivors. It's breast cancer awareness month now. I see pink everywhere.

I'm ecstatic for that support and that attention to breast cancer.

I'm just saying I would thoroughly enjoy spending time with another Hodgkin's diagnosee/endur-er/hair losing/port wearing/chemo puking/radiation ultra violet glowing/CT, PET, MRI scan vet/nose hair gone so I buy Kleenex in bulk/You're 1 in 25,000 that get this disease and I'm miffed off..... Hodgkin's Lymphoma friend. :)

RSVP's welcome.

That's all.

2 comments:

  1. That is true...we are doing our 5th (well 6th for Matt)annual Susan Komen Walk this Sunday for Breast Cancer...I wonder if Hodgkin's has a walk? Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I live in the UK, and I would love to meet you! You've handled Hodgkin's amazingly well. Your headband look is great. Me? Well, I could go as Annie Lennox for Halloween.
    Stay well!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete