Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Firetruck Big Boy Bed

While out to get something completely different I stumbled upon an awesome big boy bed for only $30. We moved my Jeep's seats as far forward as they would go, loaded the bed within an inch of it's life and I drove home with my knees shoved up into my chin.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No worries about him falling out, like with some toddler beds. His crib mattress fits right in it, and he should get at least a few years of use out of it!

The bed is hiding in the garage. We're not showing it to Noah until we have everything put together. We've ordered this bedding and wall decals.

Photobucket

I can't believe he's about to get a big boy room! I'm enjoying the last week or so of him in the crib before he's free to get up and down and wander all around on his own. Yikes.

Feeling good and keeping busy! Love to all-

2 comments:

  1. That's a big step for a little guy. For mom too. I love the mixer trucks!

    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome find girlie!! OH & I'm sure Noah will love it too!! :) I am blessed because Braeden is not one of those that gets out of his bed to wander. Once he is in, he stays in. When he wakes up, sometimes he just lays there quietly and I never know he is awake until I finally go into check on him because it is his normal time to get up or he starts crying. I've told him time again it's okay to get up and come tell mommy you're awake but he still has yet to do it. I promise I did threaten him with his life if he got out of bed!! PROMISE!! Glad to hear your feeling good! Love ya, Kathy

    ReplyDelete