Friday, August 13, 2010

August 13, 2010

From January to August and I've finally arrived. I thought I'd get out of today's treatment and sneak to my car. The radiation team pulled me into their little 'behind the curtain/Wizard of Oz' area, lined up to hug me and gave me this.

Photobucket

Sorry for the picture quality, I had to rig the flash so the words are readable. Signed by the radiation oncologist and all the technicians.

I drove off that parking lot for the last time until October. Well, I'm supposed to see the pesky radiation oncologist in a few weeks for follow up, but let's just say October.

Friday the 13th and our anniversary weekend. Bring on the party! Well, Totino's pizzas, M&M's and Diet Coke. That's a party in our house!

Love to all-

4 comments:

  1. my heart is so full of joy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cool!! Make it the best weekend ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea how happy I am for you Cathy! I have read your journey and for you to make it to the other side getting ready to resume your normal life brings tears of joy to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no idea how happy your post has made me. I have watched and listened to hear how you were doing during all of these treatments and now look forward to hearing that you have resumed your normal life and all stays well. Congratulations!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete