Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Papa John

So, Sandra B. adopted a baby and kept it a secret. Good for her. For adopting, and for not calling the crazy paparazzi for publicity.

Treatment #5 tomorrow. It's going to go well, I just know it.

Last time I spoke too soon on the mouth sores; they did pop up about a week after treatment. They weren't unbearable though- and remedied after a few days with medication.

I have (guesstimate) about 30% of my original hair. Some of it is still hanging on so I haven't cut it all off yet. It's almost an experiment now to see how I might go bald naturally... I presume. Temples- gone. Big ring under both ears around the back of my head- gone. Crown on the back of my head- gone. The rest is kind of splotchy but still kinda there. I can no longer pull off the headband and am in full hat mode.

Papa John's pizza tonight for the oldest and the youngest

Photobucket

The middle child (Kayla) is at camp this week so we won't see her for 10 days!!!

So, here's the crazy puggle.

Photobucket

Hoping for a great infusion tomorrow. Will update soon-

Thank you so much for all the support. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love you sweetie.... And I'm proud of you....


    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is gonna be alright--always thinking of you and praying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with #5. I think it will go well also. Stay Strong Eric

    ReplyDelete