Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba

It was a ton of fun, but frikkin nuts with all those kids running around. I swear some four year old girl I've never met sat on my lap for half the show.

A lot of the songs involve hand, feet and overall body motions so you can probably imagine how crazy it got. In the seats..in the aisles... just everywhere.

Photobucket

We were on the main orchestra level of the Fox. After intermission all the characters entered from the back and we were right on the aisle. The camera wouldn't function fast enough for a picture...but Daniel reached out and touched Foofa, the pink flower bulb, and you would swear he just saw Elvis alive and well in front of him. He was screaming "I touched Foofa! I touched Foofa!" Oh, how parenting changes your life.

Noah and I in our DJ Lance glasses

Photobucket

Tons of confetti and balloons everywhere. We snapped this picture AFTER the show when there weren't 376 other kids and parents on top of us.

Photobucket

I'm so glad we went. I don't need to see another LIVE children's show for a while.

Photobucket

Dulled lower abdomen pain today but nothing unbearable. Hopefully I'll feel good this week through the next treatment. This Thursday's session has been moved to next Monday so we can get away for a few days. Yo Gabba Gabba!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. The Glasses are awesome! You might need them to go with the wig when it comes in!! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! What a funny post...especially the part about Daniel. It is interesting how parenting changes us. I can relate. I took Hannah to a Miley Cyrus/Jonas Bros concert in STL a couple of years back. I seriously, could not hear for DAYS after that concert from all of the little girls screaming. Some parents actually had brought earplugs. I wish I had thought of that. I hope that your trip to Branson is pain-free. Thinking about you every single day! Hang in there! Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great :-) i'm glad you had fun and that the pain is a little better!!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you guys went and had a great time. Cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy,

    I hope you have a nice mini vaca and that you are feeling good while your in Branson. I'm praying for more good days to come your way and I hope the docs get your meds right so you don't have such a rough time after treatments.
    Love ya,
    Elle

    ReplyDelete