Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ducks

We rode the ducks on the land and in Table Rock Lake. The kids are having fun and I've been feeling pretty good.

Photobucket

I don't know who created the Sleep Number bed and maybe they work for some people, but not for us. The kids have had fun choosing their 'number' of firmness or softness but I'm getting the feeling it's just a big air mattress under a sheet. We had it on a fairly soft setting and every time I rolled over I felt I was being catapulted off a trampoline through the night. It's bouncy. And noisy.

Photobucket

The girls spent their own money on pink 'quackers' when yellow ones come free with the ride. The proceeds go to the American Cancer Society.

Photobucket

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy the "quackers" for the next week. Glad you felt good for your trip. Stay strong Eric

    ReplyDelete